Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: Zambia
Let’s talk more about CARE for African Pastors and missionaries on that great continent, since Life Impact is now focusing staff, resources, and some attention there.
Here’s a “guest post” glimpse from Celeste Allen into the life of a Life Impact Oasis Hostess. Our ministries expand beyond guest services. As you see Celeste is also
Dear Staff and Friends,** (www.LifeImpactMinistries.net) I’ve heard the reputation of the black mamba snake. Powerful. Aggressive. Fast. And when they want to attack you’re better off hiding quickly than trying to … Continue reading