Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: work
Workaholism is a subtle “ism” because our society prizes production, hard work, and competency. There are thousands of ways we can justify our work and effort to achieve. Yet if not “working” is not addressed in the depth of our … Continue reading
Dear Staff,** Working hard for God’s glory is our God-given purpose. But as I said in my last post, if our “personal stuff” gets in the way, then work can become an idol that disrupts our work life as God … Continue reading
Dear Staff,** “Work hard” was a major ethic I grew up with in our Dutch community in Western Michigan. Because of that value, the area prospered for years and still does well. Working hard is much better than hardly working. … Continue reading