Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
- Dreams Still Have an Impact June 5, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: travel
There are two things missionaries can’t get away from – long airplane trips and the germs those airplanes carry. Several hundred people and children climb aboard your plane — coughing, wheezing, sneezing, touching everything in sight. Is it any wonder … Continue reading
When we lived in Central Asia and had to travel 3 to 6 hours by car to make our ministry appointments, I needed to stay alert so I didn’t hit the multiple ruts, ram into a horse-drawn cart or hitchhiker, … Continue reading