Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: travel
There are two things missionaries can’t get away from – long airplane trips and the germs those airplanes carry. Several hundred people and children climb aboard your plane — coughing, wheezing, sneezing, touching everything in sight. Is it any wonder … Continue reading
When we lived in Central Asia and had to travel 3 to 6 hours by car to make our ministry appointments, I needed to stay alert so I didn’t hit the multiple ruts, ram into a horse-drawn cart or hitchhiker, … Continue reading