Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: transition
While on the mission field, it seemed like we were continually in a transition of some sort. Moving into or out of a different house. Developing a new ministry or leaving one. Heading home for a furlough or coming back. … Continue reading
For Cross-Cultural workers transitions are a continual reality of life. Sheri and I have lived in over 22 houses in our career and had many other types of transitions as well. Making many of these with five kids in tow, … Continue reading