Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
- Dreams Still Have an Impact June 5, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: tcks
Parents most often are a little anxious seeing their kids head off to a foreign country for the sake of the Kingdom. And when grandkids are in the mix, that becomes even more difficult. There are costs to go. There … Continue reading
Kids following their parents around the world definitely live a different life! They are called TCK’s, or Third Culture Kids because they are multi-cultural and “home” as we probably define it, is an elusive