Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
- Dreams Still Have an Impact June 5, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: TCK
Our missionary children face their own major challenges as they follow us back and forth to the fields of service. I know because Sheri and I raised 5 of these TCKs. All are doing well now as adults and have … Continue reading
I’ve passed on articles before from David Lewis’ blog hosted on his website, http://paracletos.org. Dave and his wife, Irene, are excellent missionary caregivers and have a beautiful care center called, Baan Sa’bai.
Parents most often are a little anxious seeing their kids head off to a foreign country for the sake of the Kingdom. And when grandkids are in the mix, that becomes even more difficult. There are costs to go. There … Continue reading
Missionaries, especially missionary kids, wrestle periodically with the issue of “belongingness.” Where do I really belong? Some of you reading this undoubtedly work among the homeless, and one of their