Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: soul care
Keeping up our “inner strength” in the midst of the mammoth challenges cross-cultural workers face is a major issue for most of us. The work is always in our face, early morning until late at night. How do we keep … Continue reading
Dear Staff,** When I look back on my 69 years of life, one of the challenges has been to walk purely and humbly with my God. Often in Sunday School back in the “good ‘ole days,” I heard this truth … Continue reading