Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: soul care
Keeping up our “inner strength” in the midst of the mammoth challenges cross-cultural workers face is a major issue for most of us. The work is always in our face, early morning until late at night. How do we keep … Continue reading
Dear Staff,** When I look back on my 69 years of life, one of the challenges has been to walk purely and humbly with my God. Often in Sunday School back in the “good ‘ole days,” I heard this truth … Continue reading