Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: shame cultures
Many of you are working in ‘shame’ cultures where that method of treatment creates thinking patterns and modifies behavior. But even in cultures with other types of ethos, ‘sinful’ actions still create a ‘personal shame’ culture in the souls and … Continue reading