Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: retirement
Sheri and I are now officially ‘retired’ from our 45 year career in missions. For us that means a several things: we now fund our life with our retirement account and social security; we have more spontaneous time for each … Continue reading
Yesterday, Sheri and I visited our financial advisor with Edward Jones. We are nearing the point in our lives, official retirement, when we’ll fund our own living expenses out of Social Security and our investments over the years. Fortunately our … Continue reading
I turned 67 this year, but in my mind I still think of myself as in my forties. My Dad, who is 94 this year, made a comment recently, “Those old people have a lot of health problems and they’re … Continue reading