Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: retirement
Sheri and I are now officially ‘retired’ from our 45 year career in missions. For us that means a several things: we now fund our life with our retirement account and social security; we have more spontaneous time for each … Continue reading
Yesterday, Sheri and I visited our financial advisor with Edward Jones. We are nearing the point in our lives, official retirement, when we’ll fund our own living expenses out of Social Security and our investments over the years. Fortunately our … Continue reading
I turned 67 this year, but in my mind I still think of myself as in my forties. My Dad, who is 94 this year, made a comment recently, “Those old people have a lot of health problems and they’re … Continue reading