Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: PTSD
Since we’re considering sexual issues in these last posts, let me send two more your way that relate to another sexual subject, fornication. “Fornication” is a Biblical concept we’ve lost the meaning of today in our culture. Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance … Continue reading