Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: pornography
Since we’re considering sexual issues in these last posts, let me send two more your way that relate to another sexual subject, fornication. “Fornication” is a Biblical concept we’ve lost the meaning of today in our culture. Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance … Continue reading
With such a high use of pornographic materials and visuals, more and more people, both men and women, are becoming addicted to pornography use. But what is addiction?
Porn has always been around our world. The Internet, however, has created access as never before, and has also mainstreamed pornography into many areas of life. The “Tip of the Iceberg” is found in the tiny ads that even google