Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: pornography
I happened to see a blog post today through Patheos on pornography use in the USA including Christians. Everybody struggles no matter what the religion. I want to pass this post on in case someone you know is struggling with … Continue reading
Since we’re considering sexual issues in these last posts, let me send two more your way that relate to another sexual subject, fornication. “Fornication” is a Biblical concept we’ve lost the meaning of today in our culture. Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance … Continue reading
With such a high use of pornographic materials and visuals, more and more people, both men and women, are becoming addicted to pornography use. But what is addiction?
Porn has always been around our world. The Internet, however, has created access as never before, and has also mainstreamed pornography into many areas of life. The “Tip of the Iceberg” is found in the tiny ads that even google