Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: philanthropy
I love coffee and I’ve got a Keurig coffee maker knock-off in my office. The water goes into the side container, the small plastic coffee bucket is popped into the basket, the button is pushed, and . . . zap! … Continue reading
Have you ever gone through an airport and purchased something “Duty Free?” Did you know that the man who developed that idea became a billionaire off your purchases? His name is Chuck Feeney.
Dan Pallotta, Founder and CEO of AIDS Ride, has stimulated me to consider the prevalent American Christian view of non-profit giving in the social sector. The first