Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: pastor care
Oh, Oh. Am I guilty of passing on wrong statistics about the attrition of USA Evangelical Pastors? The stats I’ve quoted are quite high, but are they correct?
The first time I sat behind the desk in my church office looking at the phone, I went into mild SHOCK! What crisis or challenge is going to
Life Impact is in the business of strengthening Christian workers — missionaries, pastors, and humanitarian aid workers — so they can remain strong and effective in their global ministries. Sheri and I founded Life Impact in 2003 with our first … Continue reading