Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
- Dreams Still Have an Impact June 5, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: paracletos
My friend, David Lewis, is the CEO of the Paracletos Ministry. He and his wife, Irene, also host a wonderful Oasis in Indiana called, Baan S’abai. Head over there sometime when you need some encouragement, reflection, rest, and coaching. Every … Continue reading
I’ve passed on articles before from David Lewis’ blog hosted on his website, http://paracletos.org. Dave and his wife, Irene, are excellent missionary caregivers and have a beautiful care center called, Baan Sa’bai.