Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: paracletos
My friend, David Lewis, is the CEO of the Paracletos Ministry. He and his wife, Irene, also host a wonderful Oasis in Indiana called, Baan S’abai. Head over there sometime when you need some encouragement, reflection, rest, and coaching. Every … Continue reading
I’ve passed on articles before from David Lewis’ blog hosted on his website, http://paracletos.org. Dave and his wife, Irene, are excellent missionary caregivers and have a beautiful care center called, Baan Sa’bai.