Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: overcoming adversity
When we first moved to Vienna, Austria eons ago to work behind the Iron Curtain, I was intimidated by the idea of driving in Vienna Traffic. The Austrians have a very laid
We should never underestimate the power of ONE. How will God use the couple or single who visits our Oasis for some rest, processing, and retreat? How will God use one of their children in another time and another generation? … Continue reading
Dear Staff,** (LifeImpactMinistries.net) Recently Sheri was reading the latest book by Dr. Phil, Life Code, The New Rules for Winning in the Real World, and read me the following pages from the book. … Continue reading
Is the work I’m doing now what I want to do for the rest of my life? Am I loving my job? Does my work get me up in the morning with enthusiasm, motivation, and vigor? Or are you blocked … Continue reading