Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: organization
Those of us leading organizations or designing them, have a practical problem today moving us into “hierarchical” thinking — concern for IRS regulations and rules moves us in that direction. I’ve discussed that reality earlier in my blog, but suffice … Continue reading