Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: missionary fundraising
When Missionaries start raising support, and asking people to give to their particular mission, they undoubtedly run across someone who says, “Why are you asking? You should do what George Muller did and simply pray in your funds.” Of course, … Continue reading