Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: missionary families
Our missionary children face their own major challenges as they follow us back and forth to the fields of service. I know because Sheri and I raised 5 of these TCKs. All are doing well now as adults and have … Continue reading
Our Life Impact staff all believe an Oasis Ministry is worth the time and effort, or we wouldn’t be doing it. Here are some of the guest thank you notes that keep us motivated and moving forward: — Breathing New … Continue reading