Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: marriage
Can you find a sit-com, movie, or even a churchgoer who today thinks having sex and living together prior to marriage is something negative?
Here’s an interesting article on a subject I broached some time ago, cohabitation of couples without marrying. I took it from the angle of “biblical immorality.” This article takes a look at what happens to people who co-habit based on … Continue reading