Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: leadership
If you’re on the mission field, chances are you are leading a ministry or involved on a team that’s expecting to make some type of lasting impact in your situation. Perhaps you’ve even dreamed about or talked with others about … Continue reading
Charity Think raises the “profit motive” issue and its relationship to non-profit income. I made the point that many Christian business people are very generous and giving. That decision to use what they have accumulated takes place deep within the
Dear Staff,** Do you ever open your e-mail box and get disheartened by the volume of communications facing you? Over time this can burn you out from taking the management responsibility of communicating back with those blasting gently or loudly … Continue reading