Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: hierarchy
Some thoughts on leadership, hierarchy, justice, etc. from Steve Hill who works for Harvest Now. This is longer than I normally post but want to keep the article intact. Let this challenge you in your leadership concept & thinking. It’s … Continue reading
Those of us leading organizations or designing them, have a practical problem today moving us into “hierarchical” thinking — concern for IRS regulations and rules moves us in that direction. I’ve discussed that reality earlier in my blog, but suffice … Continue reading
Creating organizations that stifle the creativity of our colleagues in ministry, and harness them into places and jobs where they don’t thrive, works against the very image
A Hierarchical system of governance creates some loss of freedom for the people in that system — according to God’s words to Samuel in 1 Samuel chapter 8. Here are a couple more ways in which personal freedom is taken … Continue reading
When an Organization gets started and starts to grow, as Life Impact did in 2003 with it’s incorporation and then its growth spurt starting in 2006, a basic question is, “How do we set up our organizational structure?“