Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: goal setting
We are headed to Pine Valley, CA for the 3rd Life Impact Staff Conference! We started LI in 2003 in our Oasis in Sunriver, OR. Our goal was to strengthen missionaries for the work God called them to. The needs … Continue reading
Dear Staff,** You have done a GREAT JOB in your assessments and goal setting for 2013. Now let’s take an ATTITUDE check about those goals and our motivation to accomplish them. You may have written items on paper you want … Continue reading
Ouch! 2012 is almost gone. Now that I’m 68 years old, I consider each year more precious. At this turn of the calendar, I find my mind dwelling on what I want to do and accomplish next year. How to … Continue reading