Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
- Dreams Still Have an Impact June 5, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: fully funded
As I write this, I’m sitting at a Toyota Garage getting our Avalon serviced. Cars, Cars, Cars! All around me, red, white blue, and black. And what an amazing machine! The automobile demonstrates the power of leverage! Every time … Continue reading
I’ve got a question for you if you are in the fundraising mode and living on donor support. Would you like to have more time for family and ministry and less time needed raising money? Here’s how you can. According to … Continue reading