Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: fully funded
As I write this, I’m sitting at a Toyota Garage getting our Avalon serviced. Cars, Cars, Cars! All around me, red, white blue, and black. And what an amazing machine! The automobile demonstrates the power of leverage! Every time … Continue reading
I’ve got a question for you if you are in the fundraising mode and living on donor support. Would you like to have more time for family and ministry and less time needed raising money? Here’s how you can. According to … Continue reading