Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: flat organizations
Creating organizations that stifle the creativity of our colleagues in ministry, and harness them into places and jobs where they don’t thrive, works against the very image
I’ve written some about our experience working in Communist countries in the 70’s and 80’s. After 25 years, the recent Olympics gave another view of how things work in countries with a strong “hierarchy.” Fifty-one billion dollars can get the … Continue reading