Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: depression
This is a post from Mark Bright, Medical Doctor in Madagascar on his journey from excitement to be working in a field hospital into the deep depression of a burn-out existence. His journey and encouragements are instructive for any of … Continue reading
Sometimes the Caregiver of a “burned out” missionary or pastor must take drastic action with or without the permission of the worker, when it’s in their power to do so. To act otherwise is irresponsible, since we are often the … Continue reading