Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: Dan Pallotta
The thoughts of Dan Pallotta on “CHARITY THINK” raised the issue of non-profit CEO salaries. Here is Pallotta’s argument for salary parity between sectors: The nonprofit
“Charity Think” is worth thinking about since it challenges motivations. What is it that motivates me to give resources, time, and energy I have to the charity, non-profit
Dan Pallotta, Founder and CEO of AIDS Ride, has stimulated me to consider the prevalent American Christian view of non-profit giving in the social sector. The first
Has the USA business culture, our inherent materialism, and the way we think about money in our nation hindered the ability of non-profits to enjoy the freedom of