Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: churches
Some thoughts on leadership, hierarchy, justice, etc. from Steve Hill who works for Harvest Now. This is longer than I normally post but want to keep the article intact. Let this challenge you in your leadership concept & thinking. It’s … Continue reading
How informed are you on events and developments in Africa? How connected are you with issues on the African Continent? Up until the Lord led Dan and Julie van Heerden to Life Impact to begin our work in Africa, the … Continue reading