Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: care for missionaries
One characteristic of the “millennial generation” is there wonderful transparency, authenticity, and honesty. Today there are a number of great blogs out there from younger missionaries sharing their open insights and hearts about life in missions today. Here’s one from … Continue reading
Dear Mission Pastor and Outreach Committee Members,** (www.LifeImpactMinistries.net) How can you have essential conversations with your missionaries and provide care for them? David Lewis, CEO of Paracletos, a … Continue reading