Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: care for missionaries
One characteristic of the “millennial generation” is there wonderful transparency, authenticity, and honesty. Today there are a number of great blogs out there from younger missionaries sharing their open insights and hearts about life in missions today. Here’s one from … Continue reading
Dear Mission Pastor and Outreach Committee Members,** (www.LifeImpactMinistries.net) How can you have essential conversations with your missionaries and provide care for them? David Lewis, CEO of Paracletos, a … Continue reading