Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
- Dreams Still Have an Impact June 5, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: Bill Tell
I want to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Bill Tell. He’s worked with The Navigators all of his career, is a wonderful Bible teacher, and focuses much of his teaching on communicating about Grace. The Grace of … Continue reading
Bill Tell, and his wife, Sue, are friends of ours going back to College days! Hey, that’s a long time back, I guess we are almost life-long friends.