Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Purchase “Cancer Eclipse”
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Do Missionaries Actually Experience Stress? February 12, 2018
- Shame on You! Ever Hear That Before? February 5, 2018
- How to Win the Battle Against Porn in 2018! January 22, 2018
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Tag Archives: Bill Tell
I want to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Bill Tell. He’s worked with The Navigators all of his career, is a wonderful Bible teacher, and focuses much of his teaching on communicating about Grace. The Grace of … Continue reading
Bill Tell, and his wife, Sue, are friends of ours going back to College days! Hey, that’s a long time back, I guess we are almost life-long friends.