Going down in flames on the Mission Field at one time was a sign of total commitment to Christ and His cause. Today most of us consider it a loss to the Great Commission enterprise. T. J. Addington would agree as his article here on “Ministry Burnout” indicates. Lesson: Don’t Burn Out on the Mission Field or in the Pastorate!
Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Does Someone Visiting You Need Travel insurance? January 2, 2018
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?