Subscribe to Thrive Mentor
Find It Here . . .
Topics on My Mind . . .
Just Sayin’ . . .
- Are You Thriving in Your Fundraising? (Follower Change) July 16, 2017
- Clear Your Emotional Ministry Plate with a Debriefing! June 26, 2017
- Are You Leveraging Your Fundraising Efforts! June 19, 2017
- Do Conditional Promises Negate God’s Grace? June 12, 2017
- Dreams Still Have an Impact June 5, 2017
What Are You Sayin’?
Category Archives: Thriving in Retirement
As I age (73 at the moment) I find the connections in my mind allowing me to speak clearly and quickly are not working as well. So public speaking is fast becoming obsolete. However writing is still going well for … Continue reading
Sheri and I are now officially ‘retired’ from our 45 year career in missions. For us that means a several things: we now fund our life with our retirement account and social security; we have more spontaneous time for each … Continue reading
While at a Pastors-to-Missionary Conference a few years ago, the question was asked, “How many of you caregivers attending this event are under 50 years of age?” of the 80 of us in the room about six hands went up.
Yesterday, Sheri and I visited our financial advisor with Edward Jones. We are nearing the point in our lives, official retirement, when we’ll fund our own living expenses out of Social Security and our investments over the years. Fortunately our … Continue reading